|Objective||Manage and develop projects.
Fulfilling legal obligations.
To deal with claims and requests for the exercise of the data subject's right to privacy.
|Legitimacy||Execution of the contract formalised by the parties.
To comply with the legal obligations of the Data Controller.
The legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
|Target group||No data will be passed on to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.|
|Rights||You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise by sending an email to [email protected]|
|Source||The interested party|
Through the current data protection policy, PRISMICA, S.L. informs users of the way in which user data will be handled, with the intention of allowing users to decide, freely and voluntarily, if they would like to provide the requested information.
Within this website we respect and protect user personal data. As such, you must know that your rights are guaranteed.
From PRISMICA, S.L. we guarantee our compliance to the following values in order to guarantee your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it’s truly required in order to provide the services requested by the client.
- We never share our users personal information with anyone, unless it’s for the compliance of the law, or in the event we receive expressed authorization from the client.
PRISMICA, S.L. has corrected this website in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as with Law 34/2002, of the 11th of July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Personal Data Management Overseer
- Identity : PRISMICA, S.L.
- DNI: B98611643
- Address: C/ Llevant, 2 – 46715 – VALENCIA (ESPAÑA)
- Telephone: 020 3514 1392
- Email Address: [email protected]
For the management of user personal data, we implement all technical measures and safety organizers established in current legislation.
Characteristics that will be applied to your personal information
Within the management of personal data, we’ll apply the following characteristics that are adjusted to the requirements of the new RGDP:
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to manage your personal data for one or more specific means which you will be informed of beforehand.
- Minimizing data: We will only request data strictly required in relation to the means we’ll need them for.
- Conservation period limitation: Data will be maintained for no longer than it is required for the means it’s needed for.
- Integrity and confidentiality: Your data will managed in such a way that adequate security is guaranteed for your personal data and confidentiality is also guaranteed. PRISMICA, S.L. will take the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized or undue access to our user’s data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we deal with proceeds from:
- A Contact form
- An email
- When registering as a user
Which are your rights when providing your details?
Interested persons have a right to:
- Request access to their collected personal data
- Request the correction or removal of their data
- Request the limitation of management
- Oppose to management
- Request the portability of their data
Interested persons may access their personal data, and may also request the correction of incorrect data or, when necessary, may request the removal of data when it is no longer required for what they had been originally provided for. In certain situations, interested persons may request the limitation of the management of their data, in which case only be used for exercising defence claims.
In certain situations and for reasons relating to a particular situation, interested persons may oppose the management of their data. PRISMICA, S.L. will stop dealing with details, except for legitimate reasons or for exercising possible defence claims. As an interested person, you have a right to the portability of data, meaning, you may receive personal data that you have provided and transmit them to another person responsible of management when:
- The management is based on consent.
- When the data has been provided by the interested person.
- When the data is provided via automatic mediums.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have your personal data transferred directly from manager to manager when technically possible.
Interested persons also have the right to effective legal protection and may present a claim to the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, if it’s considered that the management of personal data that concerns you is infringing the Regulation.
The interested party may also send a letter to PRISMICA SL, C/ LLevant nº2- 46715 Alquería de la Comtessa- Valencia or by e-mail to [email protected]
We inform you that the Data Protection Policy may be modified in order to adapt to new legislative requirements on the subject, so we advise you to visit this section periodically.
To which end do we manage personal data?
When a user connects to this website to send an email to the owner, subscribe or make a contract, he/she is providing personal data for which PRISMICA SL is responsible.
The purpose for which PRISMICA SL will process your data will be:
- To manage your projects, as well as the corresponding delivery and invoicing.
- To carry out anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and activities carried out on the website.
- To draw up a commercial profile of the user, using browsing data, access and traffic habits, unless otherwise indicated or the user revokes their prior consent.
- To comply with legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations.
The personal data provided by the user will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship between the parties is maintained, and in any case, for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purpose for which consent was requested for said processing or, where appropriate, until the interested party requests the deletion of their data.
CATEGORY OF PROCESSED DATA
Taking into account the aforementioned purposes, PRISMICA SL will process the following data:
- Identification data: name, surname, postal address, e-mail, postal code, telephone number.
- Financial and banking data.
- Electronic communications metadata.
- Commercial information data.
The personal data requested are necessary to carry out the requested commercial action.
Legitimacy for the treatment of your data
The processing of data by PRISMICA SL finds its legal basis in the express consent of the data subject.
The processing of data resulting from the implementation of a project, its invoicing or management related to the same has its legal basis and justification in the execution of the contract entered into by the parties.
The withdrawal of consent by the data subject at any time shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to such withdrawal.
Similarly, PRISMICA SL may process data in compliance with various legal obligations.
Conservation Period for your data
Your provided personal data will be stored for as long as a commercial relationship is maintained and, when necessary, during the years necessary to conform with legal obligations or until the interested person requests the removal of their data.
PRISMICA, S.L. is committed to the use and treatment of personal data of users, respecting confidentiality, to use them in accordance with the means of the user and also to comply with obligation to store this information and adapt all measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with what is established in current data protection regulations.
When a security incident is noticed, once PRISMICA, S.L. becomes aware, they must inform the user without delay and provide information that is relevant to the security incident, once known.
The user is the only party responsible for the veracity of the data provided to PRISMICA, S.L., exonerating them from any responsibility regarding the matter.
Users guarantee and respond, in any event, to the exactitude, validity and authenticity of the provided personal data, and promise to keep this data up to date. The user accepts that complete and correct information is provided on the contact and subscription form.
In the event that the user provides the data of a third party, he/she declares that he/she has the consent of the third party and exempts PRISMICA SL from any liability in this regard.
PRISMICA SL, reserves the right to make the necessary enquiries to verify the above, thus adopting the appropriate measures always in accordance with current legislation on data protection.
Acceptance and Consent