What are cookies?
A cookie is a simple text file that is downloaded to your computer or mobile device from a website server, allowing the website to store and retrieve its contents. It contains anonymous information and allows the website to store some data.
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services, customize our website, make it easier for our users to navigate the site, provide a better website experience, identify problems to improve the site, measure and report usage statistics, and display advertising related to your preferences by analyzing website usage.
TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
There are different types of cookies, which can be defined as follows:
Depending on the purpose:
- Technical Cookies. They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, etc.
- Geolocation Cookies. They are used to find out where a user is when requesting a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used, for example, to provide you with the appropriate information depending on the country you are in.
- Personalized Cookies. These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies. These allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the website to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the website, platform or application and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of this website, platform or application, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data of use made by the users.
Depending on the duration:
- Per session. These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. These cookies are not stored on the user’s computer when the session expires or the user closes the browser.
- Persistent. These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the user’s computer and can be accessed and processed when the user leaves the website and when the user reconnects to it. These cookies can be deleted at any time by the user.
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Propietary Cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party Cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. Likewise, in the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered as third party cookies.
The details of the cookies used on our site are the following:
To collect information regarding the browsing of users on the site, in order to know the reason for their original visit and other similar statistical data. Names, surnames and addresses from which users connect are not obtained.
Google Analytics Google privacy center: https://www.google.com/intl/gb/policies/privacy/
– Events related to user activity on the site (number of page visits, products seen, searches, etc.)
Criteo Data Protection Policy: http://www.criteo.com/privacy/
Necessary for browsing the website.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
The help section of your browser will help you manage your cookie settings. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings to notify you when they are sent. It is also possible to delete cookies that have already been stored at any time, using your browser settings. You can choose whether or not to accept the cookies set by our site on the cookie settings page.
Disabling cookies does not prevent you from browsing the site, although use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by going to the configuration options of your computer browser.
Consult the information of the browser you have installed.
Opt-out for Google Analytics browsers
If you wish to reject analytical cookies from Google Analytics on all browsers, so that none of your information is sent to Google Analytics, you can download a compliment that carries out this function: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.